Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

11/29/23

 First day back at the gym. Pooped but warmer :)

This thing needs to stop auto typing, just because I begin a sentence differently than they want me to. 

The next stage is good. Going forward, paperwork matches, have our stuff just in case we need to contact folks. Current numbers to call, to have on hand. I see the tedious work they did for our aging people so that it is as easy as possible to follow as the years pass. Glad to live in this place. Not a place boasting about its advantages like others do because we are already flooded with people from less benefited countries.

All is well. 

I wonder what others are getting compared to us. I know we are lesser as a rule, as we don't have the usual culture traditions of the current age. Still, I wonder. 

A friend needed a bit of help today. So glad to be able to help a little. The eldest passed on her poor people stuff from her catholic thing to a family member. All will be fine for her soon. In the meantime, it's all good. No, really :)

So now we find ourselves in the position to be able to pass on what we can as the need arises for the first time. I pray we have many years together. It's just time.

It's okay to feel misunderstood on this earth, because, well, I am, for sure. Communications need increase, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Strange not to have mom calling anymore. Or baby bro. I get annoyed at the aftermath that needs working out. I wonder who holds up the production line for the widow. I'm glad not to be that.

I visualize myself doing more in the future. We want to travel and be in different settings, to be more a part of life as we can, increase, grow, have good friends. A little young to be here, it's easy to be distracted by where else we could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment