Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Speaking in tongues unawares

I am aware of the thinness of the veil between Heaven and earth dimensions. I see a pressing of Heaven on the earth, much like a mom in labor, her unborn child pushing downward inside a thin membrane. Earth cannot stop it. Birth must happen, and soon.

So when Papa whispers to me in that space between sleepiness and bedtime, I'm no longer surprised. My spirit recognizes Him. Holy Spirit, who comes to give me a word, even while I brush my teeth with a noisy electric toothbrush. I'm nodding in agreement, in enlightenment of something new and fantastic to me. Always based in the wonderful truth of Scripture, my mind heads there to review it again, and I am undone.

This has been my nightly visitation. I am so blessed to have spiritual ears wide awake while my body is weakened by the activities of the day; the best time to receive precious Papa gifts for me.

Last night was fun. A word I've been hearing is 'segue'. All this week I've meditated on this word, heard it in the news or elsewhere as well. A newscaster can't qualify for the job unless he knows how to segue from one topic to the next, in order to hold the viewers' attention. All topics handled by the presenter, all chained end to end to hold our attention.

Papa has done this for us. Will we let Heaven and earth coexist, seeing how Heaven has immense impact on every detail of our existence? Heaven is not confused nor nervous about any outcome, because we exist underneath it, the entire human plan, and always has its way. And we are in this plan, all of us, past, present and future, all of us. We came long after it became. It was a brilliant, perfect thought Papa had. We were a part of that original thought, but born later into existence. So Heaven segues in and throughout our past, present and future, easily living out with us, before and after us, until we see it clearly with our own eyes, which is yet to come. Soon. All events connect. All tragedy is redeemed. The quality of people we become living out joy in trouble and trouble in joy makes us a grateful bunch. We realize we have a loving Papa who takes care of us. We have an easier time of it if we will choose Him, meeting Him halfway. Then we know we prayed and He answered again and again until death. When we don't choose Him, He takes care of us anyway, and we think it is luck or fate. People abandon Papa. Papa never abandons anyone. Look at your life and realize in every detail, Papa is there, loving you. And you'll be okay.

Last night as I was going to bed, I began speaking in tongues unawares. I realized I was doing so and smiled as I continued. My spirit communed with Papa and I was lifted up as tongues became louder and quicker, intense and praising. I love these times. I was downloaded from Heaven something new. The battle for love, to love even in the most intense of circumstances. The only way to reach people; we're the only ones who can, no matter how seemingly unlovable they are. What a joy to continue in unconditional love!

Segue love Heaven to earth. Stitch them tightly together until the seams disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment