Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Papa's Definitions on Common Words

I'm learning to see things with spiritual eyes. Words we commonly use in time and space on Earth have eternal meaning too. Sometimes (or all the time) they clarify Papa's ways for us.

Timing - Papa's timing versus our timing. All things in good time. His timing is perfect, etc. It's best to receive a promise, take it to heart, eat it and not think about the WHEN of its fulfillment. I'm content that I received the promise. The blessing is the promise itself.

Time - Papa goes to and fro, inside and outside of time. We only know a life inside of time. But sometimes, I'm taken up. I return what seems like a moment later, but several hours have passed. That's me when spending time with Papa, Jesus and Sarayu.

Answers - They are both yes and no, and always answered by Papa. What I ask for might not be what I need. Papa's answers are perfect and complete for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment