Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A word: HAZZUZ

Upon waking this morning, this word "HAZZUZ" came clearly in my mind in bold type. I've looked it up, but there is no such word on google and yahoo. It looks like 'Jesus', doesn't it? The Spanish pronunciation for Jesus is 'ha-ZOOS".

Immediately, I wanted to look at the letters. 'Z', a jagged letter for wind or lightning. and Holy Spirit, who is like wind, which could also be 'Z'. There are three Z's. One for each of The Three Beautiful Ones?

'H' is a cross. Jesus :)

'A' is alpha. First. That's Papa God.

'U' is 'unity'. This is my Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit.

I almost missed Him, Them, imprinted on my brain.

The song I played in orchestra in high school, "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desire" comes to mind.

Yesterday, my heart was broken. But Jesus is my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment