Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vessel

Why we're here. Vessels to connect people to Papa, Jesus and Sarayu. Clean vessels do it best. We sow into them so they can be vessels. More vessels to more people, Papa.

In everything I do, I must remember I am a vessel. It is my plumb line Earth to Heaven and Heaven to Earth. Like an elevator vessel attached at the outside of the tallest skyscraper shooting up and down, the vessel works best when its ears are open wide to what the Master would have me do today. Mmmm.... The highest calling ever. The worthy vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment