Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas 2010

What a great time to be in the 40 Days of Encounter! This is the season the whole world focuses on the holiday we all very well know is Jesus' birthday. I want to bring You, Jesus, along for the ride we know as Christmas rush. I don't want to stray because of the glitter, but crown You with it. Being preoccupied with Christmas is easy when the world is with me. Christmas is a glimpse into eternity where everyone celebrates the day sans presupposition. There is surely decorating and fun to be had on Jesus' birthday in Heaven. I love my Brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment