Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Social

Papa has been showing me all kinds of human interactions, exchanges, engagements. I get these visuals I want to be responsible with getting these social visuals out there.

Today, it was a social visual, comparing the first vision with this third one. In the first, it was people rolling around in their busy lives, bumping hamster balls, clunking off and ricochetting in another direction. The point was that their lives never interchanged.

Today's vision was of the same people, without the hamster balls, smacking into one another, getting bumped and bruised on occasion. Their skin overlapped, or else slightly permeated each other. That represented the investment of time we put into people. The bumps and bruises are the emotional depletion we feel when helping out someone in need. Especially if they are drained themselves on their own journey toward Papa. They've been taught wrong, or else hell has whispered lies about the good life Papa wants for us to have here on earth, that the good life is not specifically for them and they have been set aside for torture.

This last week has been spent with such a one. No wonder the Gospel is called the Good News :) One verse was enough to get him thinking: My yoke is easy; My burden, light." Papa is good all the time. Hell has told him a life of suffering is all he deserves. Good grief, hell, leave my brother alone, in Jesus' good name!

I'll take the bumps and bruises. Holy Spirit was there to help me relay to my brother what he needed badly to hear. The truth saves. My bumps and bruises come in the form of a headache. Here You go, Papa. Here's my headache. Thanks for the opportunity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment