Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dreaming in December 2010

I've had many dreams of late. It's still early today. Maybe I'll remember last night's now.

Ah, yes. I saw as I prayed for son Adam a lot of bright tools of wisdom dropping on him from above. He was carried up off the ground as they permeated him. They looked like little parts of mini Play Mobil toys. Little black squares with 3 silver stripes on them, others in differing colors also fell on him. He shook a little, his eyes closed and mouth opened. All this while I verbalized silently that wisdom would pour down on him and overwhelm his person. Adam has been on my heart. I ache for him to draw near to You, Papa. He's missing out, and this is unacceptable!

2 comments:

  1. Intense dreaming happening. Probably having to do with extended family, unsaved, in the holiday blues. The best time of the year is reserved for Papa's children and Jesus' siblings. Maybe that's why the unsaved wander in pain at this time. Rain down, Papa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreamt through the night and then intensely in the early morning. I thought afterward that maybe my heart was having trouble pumping, and I will do the elliptical machine just to be sure.

    I know many secrets and lessons were revealed through the night. Papa's ways in individual lives taking their proper course, though with human eyes, we are mostly hidden from one another in the human family. The problem lies with not being able to see Papa with his magnificent baton, dancing His plan too intricate for us to comprehend. All the angels can do is obey the orders of their High Commander, and enjoy the reward when that task comes to its amazing conclusion.

    Life passing into life. One life given. Death separating for a while, but never for the individual whose passed. Only the 'living' feel death.

    As a mother of grown children, I'm near enough to observe Papa's work in each of their lives. They are very unique. The closer I look, the larger-than-life-they are :) I look for a while, then move forward along my own path fantastically made uniquely for me.

    My husband and I learned to observe our kids first by observing each other. We've been together 38 years now; 34 of those years in marriage. We dream. Papa's way of taking Steven up is unique to him. We both pay attention to eternity's movements, love Papa's Word, and enjoy the party. We don't come together to share dreams and lessons very much on purpose, as if we were in a classroom. We share as they happen when we happen to be together. Interventions and lessons happen more frequently as we tune in to Heaven, attentive while active in whatever we are busy with here. Some call that being random.

    The truth is, that Heavenly interventions are treasures to cherish. They belong in daily life, during life, in trouble and out. This is what is meant by having trouble in joy and joy in trouble.

    The veil separating Heaven and Earth is very thin for us when we repent. There is nothing sweeter than repentance. I've heard the veil is very thin in Jerusalem. People flock there to be that close to Papa. But I wonder if it is really necessary to go to Jerusalem to know that thin veil for oneself. If one sought after Papa in his own home that intensely, he would know that thinness. Let trouble come; the veil thins more! Stay on track in trouble and feel Papa embrace you through it. This is my experience.

    ReplyDelete