Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Impossible :)

Lately, things have come up that tear me up inside out in first response. I wonder if I've becoming more quickened to the call of intercessory prayer in this house of prayer. I'm alarmed more easily and I have to stop what I'm doing and pray for a long time for the distress at hand. I must deal with it. Now. My heart feels compressed. The situation is impossible.

The word "impossible" causes me to jump for joy. Papa loves answering the most impossible prayers, and my faith leaps. I just need to remember "impossible" and define the new event as such. Then my heart rests and faith takes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment