Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spiritual Father

It is so heavy on my heart how grateful I am to have a spiritual father, finally, in my 50s. Bill Johnson of Bethel Church in Redding, California is my spiritual father. He doesn't know me personally, but he's shared his heart so thoroughly, leads a life that I so would like to mimic, and I realize that with all the mentors from whom I've gained wisdom, Bill is really the only one whose heart has been laid bare, and I like what I see. Bill isn't a perfect man, he's quite human. But as an example of a godly man, a father, an example of a good husband, well, I wish I'd known him all my life. In Heaven, this void will be gone forever. Thank You, Papa, for Bill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment