Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Continue in these things

No matter what results, we continue working out all things. We pray healing for a sick one, and stop when they are healed, or else when their life is over here. We don't get disappointed nor discouraged from doing it again and again, when it is in our faces. We do life with joy in trouble and trouble in joy. Others' troubles are about us. Will we continue in these things, no matter what? Especially in the mystery of endings and answers.

I've seen cynical writings on believers' walls at FB. I first saw it in a young sour person. Apparently, his parents share his sour cynicism. I didn't see that coming. Papa, I break it in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment