Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Heartbreak, heartshake

Company, lost opportunities long-awaited; sabotage, betrayal, and then the reality check. My own ducks are all in a row, and count for a united Papa front (Papa, Jesus, Holy Spirit and me) as the rest of my human team pursues continually the vain life.

Consequently, I felt usurped, discounted, ignored and pushed out, in favor of the vain, time-consuming blatherings of displaced, ill-timed work passion and reminiscings. The labor force is a practical task which exists to finance life; it partners unequally with the real, exciting life Papa asks us to live out with Him.
As I tried to express the wrongness over this most recent spectacle, I saw in a vision little blue hamster balls with people in them in a rush; sharing in common work pursuits. Their balls knocked together, people inside them that Papa loves never ever coming into contact with one another; the knocks of their balls launching themselves in random directions. Relationships never made, people engagement starving to happen.

How could this scene have played out right in front of me?

All preparations for this good event came to naught. I was there to prepare, all doors open and welcoming. My house is safe, demon-free. Except for the ones welcomed in by others.

What bad can happen if one lets work obsession sin be? It's not okay. It's not okay to have an almost clean ministry and let one sin thrive. In fact, why call work sin sin? So much pleasure is derived from it; so much time invested in it.

Career threw up on Papa's clean house. That fight continues. It usurps opportunities to let Papa love overwhelmingly. It isolated two workaholics away from Him; instead, the passion and pursuit of career crash-landed on precious little time to share Papa, damming up the good channels of Heaven to them, and my heart was broken; shaken.

I'm soberly reminded that to pursue Papa is a daily choice. To love and care for His people correctly comes out of that choice to pursue Papa. There is no caring for people correctly when a life is consumed in the pursuit of vanity. Good News, life, freedom from the slave life explodes from a heart filled up with Papa's revelations, which are given as we pursue Him.

All that is important here on Earth is enormously clear to me. No one pursues vain interests in Heaven, to the neglect of our Papa. We all pursue Papa there. Together.

I have chosen Papa. He has shaped my life accordingly. So I am privileged to live, day by day, an incredibly blessed life. I travel to Heaven and back, ever full of Papa's stories and visions and words. I have shared these accounts with others, who think they're all pretty neat, and go back to vain pursuits. What is unattractive about this life of mine? Nothing. Yet they stand in the way of others I want to share it with; knowing, blocking my efforts, somehow ashamed of being privy to Papa's secrets via my life. What will connect Heaven to Earth for them?

More praying, more begging Papa to help. But He won't make us pursue Him. He never does. After all, what earthly papa wants to pursue potential sons and daughters who don't want to be pursued? Papa does. He knows who is hiding their hearts, sometimes long in life. He pursues them to the death bed. I guess I shall too :)

I share this kind of lifestyle with an amazing global family. What an amazing opportunity it is to be part of something so large! I'm glad I chose You, Papa. Jesus, my love, You made it all possible. Holy Spirit, You take me to amazing places in the Heavens, give me dreams and unite willing people from all locations in time and beyond; and beyond my wildest imagination, into a glorious, transforming Earth life.

Even as I write Mouse Trap 2, I've discovered that what I wrote last year (2009) about Papa's house, my visions about His Heavenly library, is being done on earth very similarly. Papa's projects are revealed in the dreams and visions of James Goll, one of my favorite people. Joy, bittersweet. I have no one to share this detailed confirmation of my own creative writing ministry in this place that I live. Patmos should be the name of this place. It is a Patmos for me.

4 comments:

  1. A 4.5 earthquake for Maui today; epicentered almost exactly at the former work location of the one most ill-affected by this week's spectacle. This is no coincidence. Papa hears me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patmos is not so bad. Without isolation, I wouldn't have these visions. Loneliness for human friendship comes and goes. I appreciate weekly downloads of Bethel sermons. They are always encouraging. I think I miss fellowship because of the broad laughter in those sermons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I should mention other reasons why this place is Patmos for me. We have been trying to transfer out of here for 18 months now. We've heard nothing from the mainland. We desire to move to the Seattle, WA area, which is in proximity to immediate family and not too far a flight to extended family. Even closer is Bethel Church. It's hard not to hear a single response to our pleas. All things in Papa's time. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared my common life with someone today by email. I reached out, but I feel like I'm knocking from the inside of a fishbowl, but no one's there to hear me. No response thus far. Centering down :)

    ReplyDelete