Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Creative Prayer

Without faith, hope and love for every person, there is no creative imagination, nor creative, visionary prayer for them. We recreate our ugly past by remembering it in episodes, as Holy Spirit leads, and making it right. See our always good Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit amidst one episode of chaos. See the chaos as They do. See it through Their loving eyes and then inject faith, hope and love into the memory and watch as it become for the first time an event full of joy. I've done this exercise of faith over and over again this year. How wonderfully it works! It is 1 Corinthians 13 at its best :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 1989, I awoke in the midst of a spiritual battle raging in my bedroom. It seemed that my bed was floating in the midst of it. There was wind and hostility, angels about swinging swords.

    One of my brothers came instantly to mind and I called him. He was right then dealing with his old business partner, who was possessed. They were in conversation. I prayed for both of them and covered them completely. I don't remember the outcome, just the incident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While still a young believer of several months, another of my brothers came into my room and woke me up. He said there was a demon bothering him in his room. He was a new believer. I got up and went with him into his room and sat on his bed and listened. I expelled the thing, showing him what to do should there be a next time. This brother would always be a charasmatic believer. He is very sensitive to spiritual things and hates hell's antics. I love him for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A burden for Maui is on me intensely. Honesty, integrity, courage to let new things in, unconditional love, humility, acceptance on you, my island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When something burns in your heart, it's usually someONE. You can't sleep, but labor in prayer, remembering them in varying situations, praying, praying, praying, sometimes all night. This happened to me this week. A family out of our past in trouble, came suddenly and stubbornly to my mind. I couldn't shake them off. I prayed and prayed. I don't know the outcome yet. I just know they needed the covering. I was finally able to release them to Papa's hands and fall asleep.

    This happened before on many occasions. The burden of prayer on behalf of specific individuals, and we do have the outcome of those prayer times. I'll list them here just because. It's good for faith to remember :)

    Jack and Alice. Steven was burdened at work to pray for Jack. I was burdened at home to pray for Alice. What happened? Their 4 year old son, Jakey, had just died. We lived 50 miles away from them and ended up helping with the funeral and house repairs and removing of Jakey's things involved. We were taught Papa didn't work like this. We lived like this according to Holy Spirit's promptings :)

    ReplyDelete