Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Dreams and Words

A series of dreams and words came to me beginning before midnight last night. I wish I'd been ready to write them down. I usually have a pen and a dream journal at my bedside, but not this time. Rats :) I'll try to remember them today.

It could be that the dreams all fit together in one word, a lesson I'll need for later, or a warning.

The first was a word I received as I stumbled toward bed, being very sleepy. What was it?

When I got in bed, I had a feeling of weightlessness and total peace. Deep joy. Papa had come. He is pleased with me. He likes this new work; this website. Kewl. I rest with Him, tell Him how much I love Him. His voice is low and peaceful. He speaks to me reassurances of His love for me. That makes me happy. I wish I could remember the dialogue. I fell asleep.

I dreamt about blue sharks and then loan sharks. Something upsetting our finances and my husband deciding to take care of it on his own. I watch him walk toward folks who don't have our best interest in mind. Hmmm...

The next dreams are similar. Losing possessions. One dream was of losing a movie camera and the other dream of losing a digital camera. Each is left behind on a table.

I put all dreams of one night in one entry to sort them out. If I learn what they are, I can use the comment box to update them.

No comments:

Post a Comment