Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Parental Units

My siblings and I are first generation believers. We had a great-great-grandfather, Abraham, who prayed for his family. I wonder if he knew his prayers would go far into the future? He had (according to my father), only one child who loved Papa. That would be Arlonzo, who has left a great legacy. But only one of his sons would follow Papa. That is Lloyd Maywood, who has an amazing legacy. Lloyd's brother is my grampa. My grampa left Papa, married and raised five carnal kids. My dad is one. But somehow, Papa saved me and most of my siblings to the loud protests of our parents. That generational curse indeed stops like magic with Jesus' blood covering on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment