Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Image of ladder hooks

I miss being part of a church family and was thinking how much time we wasted being in the wrong places the last 3 decades. Then I was doing laundry when I had an image of ladder hooks. I had climbed high on the ladder, faltered and fell, but instead of falling far, I landed on a lower hook and was grounded there. I fell a few more times, but always managed to get caught on another ladder hook. All at different heights.

Interpretation: Each church we belonged to benefited us in some way, infusing wisdom that we would need later on. We moved forward on our paths, to different fellowships as our lives moved geographically, and though nearly all the churches we attended pushed us away, we fell backward onto wisdom we gleaned from other churches, so we didn't fall far. We ended up learning important lessons, survived our testing, and grew spiritually just a little more. It seems we enter into a new fellowship, infuse and empower people, get treated like 'kill the messengers' and move on. The rungs keep us from falling. We love the rungs. They are Papa's truths that outlast silly people who stiffen their necks to Papa's revelations through His people. May the messengers always be caught on the rungs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment