Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Three Tree Point - a word

I've been getting words just before retiring at night. The last word was with this picture of an area called Three Tree Point in Burien, WA. The sea view is breathtaking and nearly perfect. Other areas that have sea views along the WA coast are not so perfect. There are power lines and rooftops; congested areas that block the beautiful Sound.

The image I got was of my eyes adjusting to this Three Tree Point view. It is the place I need to ground myself in order to see clearly what Papa has for me. It is the place of His Presence, no clutter or baggage obstructing His perfect will; what He is doing, which is always on time, every detail attended to.

In life, when things get in the way, I need to remember this visual; this perfect place, no matter what appears before me, because that is where I need to be in my spirit, where Holy Spirit is also, in order to handle rightly the daily things that cross my path. It's Philippians: Run the race set before me, keeping my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of my faith, who, for the glory set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at Papa's right hand. I'm going to a place of unimaginable beauty. The vividness of that beautiful place needs to be present in the minutest details of my life here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment