Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lava Wall Dream

On July 30, 2010, I had an intricate dream with words following, involving a wall of 'touchable' lava and smoke. I recorded it in my dream book and will copy it here now.


Lava flow, black smoke -- a wall of it. Someone died. Family wanted to take ashes to Hana. Not thinking of the smoke. Divers in garb rush past me to the water anyway. Surfers rush to the water. Someone convinces the son of the man lost not to go to Hana.

I woke up this morning to cane ash. Can't smell it inside. Saw an actor interviewed on Letterman last night talking about scattering his dad's ashes overseas. Could be related to my dream. But the different reactions to the wall of smoke draws me to the people in the dream. When the warning signs are there, some respond with caution; others with the thrill of danger. And rush in.

Then I got a vision of swimming through molten lava toward Papa. Forget hostile reactions. Just swim. Forget the intensity of the lava. Papa calls. Just swim. Others are drawn because they search. Invite them to join you. This is what it's all about. The miracles confirm the gospel.

We operate on a basis of belief or unbelief. Marriage works or doesn't because we choose to believe in it. Young or old, belief is the reason we stay. Believing in Papa's constant presence keeps me there. Because I stay, I see more and more. My visions are expanding. If I get off, I merely step back in and continue on. The swim is hot. Intense. And worth it. Papa is it.

1 comment:

  1. Listened later to Bill Johnson's sermon from July 26, 2010. He confirms that Papa wants us on a deeper level of relationship. There, we know how big He's made us and we live in both Heaven and earth and are fully effective for His glory. More Papa!

    ReplyDelete