Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Healing Miracles

Having a checkered medical history, I have a history of being healed. For each ailment I'm healed from, I carry the power to heal others with the same ailment. There are other areas in my body that are not healed yet. But I am not discouraged. I carry Papa's authority to heal, so I lay hands on when the opportunity arises, so grateful for Papa's decision to include me in yet another one of His interventions. His enthusiasm for me and you is so big, His desire to have us join Him in miracles and healings is the highest honor. We just need to say YES to Him. Everything about Him is YES. I guess I can begin to record them here too :)

3 comments:

  1. I've been batting a thousand when praying over threatening weather. The latest was Hurricane Alex in the Gulf of Mexico. Jesus has given us the authority to address bad weather and speak peace into it. Alex broke up. All is well. Crazy?

    In 1991, we lived on the North Shore of Oahu. Storms threatened. It was a time of peace for the duration of our stay. We decided to move off the island and a hurricane ran amok shortly afterward. I was actually called and blamed for the ruin it caused. Using the authority given to us by Papa to calm storms is something I just did. In my old age, I need to remember to remind others to take up the weather mantle and use it as needed. I am always humbly blown away with Papa's weather deliverances. And faith grows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed over a hurricane and received a vision of it in actuality. A long tidal wave in the middle of the ocean was met by a host of angels and told to stop. It stopped dead. Later, I heard on the news that this massive hurricane suddenly stopped dead. They had no explanation of the phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A high wind storm threatened the Hawaiian Island of Oahu in the city of Aiea. I spoke to the weather, set boundaries for it, told it to soak the land, but do no harm to people, property, and farms, and then move on. It did just that. There was one incident, however.

    Two boulders shook loose with the rain on Oahu, and came crashing down into a house where a husband and wife were. At first I was just shrinking back. Then I remembered to scold the storm for disobeying instructions. The husband and wife in the house escaped death by inches. If they had been standing left or right just a bit, they'd have died. Two large boulders, one at least 8 feet in diameter, the other 6 feet in diameter, crashed through the room and destroyed everything around them. They live :)

    ReplyDelete