Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

1/10/24 Slept :)

 Paying attention to the clock is annoying, but necessary. Thus, I sleep :) A bit light, but still, it happens.

Steven's asleep. On the phone with life insurance folks to convert term insurance with the company, but it's $1400 a month for no questions asked insurance. It's used for hospice patients and buys 100k of insurance. Maybe later... For now, we just see. And shop. 

The other thing is dental insurance. Went with a well known company. Will cover glasses too. $25 copay. We can do that.

Disability folks are a mystery, since the caseworker is out this week. Her sub thinks all is a go for this month and we really don't know what's up. 

Weird to live without knowing facts until they actually happen. 

Shopping for a motorhome, and will probably pay what we paid for the last one these 31 years later. Grateful. 

Steven is stepping up to teach and also now finding subject material. Exciting for me, since I didn't isolate what to do before he did, and it was kinda perfect :)

Fun to anticipate what's coming: The Unknown that is a great surprise :)

Later... Movie tonight was Disney's Hercules. I forget that these movies are for adults, too. 

Steven attempted a lemon cake. Tasted like bread pudding. Tried to put homemade jam on it. But it was fermented... I think there's some strawberry compote in the freeze... It's okay; we're not really hungry these days. Plus, his lower legs are losing all that iron deposit on keto. 

Did the gym today. That was great. I gave up my heart bike for a new old gal so she could pedal beside her hubby. Both came with walkers. I wonder what their story is :) Got on the other bike and was fine until Steven came. Also did some chest lifting. Muscles need to come back. Suddenly, I didn't have any leg muscle. I was warned on YouTube by retirees to do the gym or else... Good advice. 

How am I doing? I'm good. We have a paint class on Friday :) We don't drink wine, but the class is fun. Maybe I'll have a bit, though I know I'll sleep :) Unni is a good teacher :)

Must read the daily Bethel fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment