Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2/2/24 Slept :)

 Not only did I sleep, but I was up with the alarm at 8am, so we could try going to breakfast here before it ended. Made it before 10am, but just barely. Our favorite waitress was there. It's the first day of our community activities signup so we were there for that. First time :) Steven signed us up for the masked ball this month and we ran into our bible study friends, who don't dance because her guy doesn't like that. He'd like ballroom dancing, though. Maybe. Who knows? They were tired from golfing by 10:30am, so were there for the browse. I told her about my swollen eyeball so she wouldn't be afraid it was infectious. She did ask about meds for it. I told her I had them already, since bug bites seem to be a thing here. But it isn't an antibiotic... She checked me a few times. Good to have a retired nurse around :)


No comments:

Post a Comment