Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Sunday, January 21, 2024

1/21/24 Slept

 Good Sunday service with my heart trending the same way as Bethel's heart. Even their wanting to bring us closer into the fold is great. I don't know if that's what we will do, at our age and at our place in health... They are looking for mobile folks and ones that can  do more than we can at this point. Something to face, maybe something that can be understood and comprehended by Bethel folks.

Today is a playoff that we will view with daughter together from across the continent. Thankful that she's reached her next birthday across the country.

RV hunting resumes. Steven thinks maybe a vanagon will work because it fits in the garage. Wisdom of the builders of these communities. They make just enough room for a small RV to hide; a tent trailer or a van conversion that isn't higher than 7 feet. Voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment