Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Monday, January 15, 2024

1/15/24 Slept :)

 Yay, for sleep! And we got to bed at 12:30am last night because we were shopping for an RV.

And we found a Freyda (Ford) similar to a vanagon camper, plus a Honda Element with a pop top. What? All this because of the CCR's here. It's okay, but we had to majorly adjust our wishes to avoid trouble. We don't want to get mad at the rule makers. They did warn us. We just didn't double check first.

Another football game to watch (for me to learn French) for Steven and daughter. Another subscription to join to get it that may or may not work... Anything to avoid high football viewing costs. Ridiculous.

Meanwhile we hunt leisurely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment