Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

3/3/24 slept :)

 Except when I didn't sleep deeply?

Steven hit the big department store this afternoon. I didn't feel like going and he likes to hit the road alone at times. I stayed home and updated and refreshed myself on health. Mark Hyman is from the Mayo Clinic. He's good with keto along with Dr. Berg, the chiropractor turned researcher. Good to be refreshed.

From Dr. Berg came a decent liver cleanse drink for us. Steven's liver is a bit off now, so he'll have the full workup soon. Meanwhile, I read up on what it could be, since keto cleanses. Okay. While he was a Walmart, I had him fetch stainless steel thermoses to store extra water in the house and a couple for his van that only has plastics in it. I washed, filled and threw away our plastic extra water bottles today. It was mentioned to get rid of plastic leeching containers to clean liver. Ack. Now it's done. Toxic gas products in plastics. Maybe I thought I could avoid that fact. But it's time to finish the cleanse.

The doc doesn't think Steven's numbers are so off and it's unlikely a problem, just elevated good fat levels due to keto dieting. But we make sure and move forward.

So I was up a while last night (as exhausted as I was from the bug bite and no sleep), my brain whirling the information I've amassed about healing the liver, got up and researched a bit. I'm satisfied. Whatever his heart meds and condition have to do with this, he's on the best diet program there is. Except for those plastics that were the last things to go.

We're all set. Stainless steel in the cars for water.

Some stuff has been transferred to us, and we will add that to whatever else we get this year. 

I'm seriously thinking about France again :) How much further our money will go there, getting something for the kids to have, but how far away it all is from the rest of the family... They'll just have to visit. I know they will.

Meanwhile, we enjoy new books and learn new things. Always a plus for a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment