Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Saturday, January 6, 2024

1/6/24 Slept :)

 Today, we celebrate Dan's birthday and Steven's official new status. Yay.

And to begin the day, I had a slow start. I forgot to set the alarm for 8am. Steven woke me up he says at 8:05am. That's a lie. I was up and around a half hour later because I was searching for my new shirt that should have been washed by now. Nope. He watched me search for something as I looked.

He came in the room and woke me up late, admittedly, then left. He'd been out for over an hour walking Gimli. I must remember to set the clock in the morning for the next morning.

The shirt? Didn't find it anywhere. So where is it? He just nods and says it's not washed yet.

He's losing it. I don't need to be mad at him. He can't help being this way. Always a loner, never admitting it, his heart needs another operation as he's leaking a lot now. April? But his heart pills keep his BP very low which makes him move slowly and keeps him "high". 

We'll leave in a bit. In time for my meds to kick in and then I can eat without the lemon/ginger morning drink. Nyah. Will take that before. When he wants to do something, it means now and I ignore my entire morning health routine that keeps me alive. And him, too. The lemon/ginger is for cleaning his liver that is not doing well. For me, well, it's diabetes and my liver that will be biopsied soon.

Can't eat out often for our health sake, also recommended, since only we can control the oil we intake. 

Maybe I'm just thinking of Diane and her hubby, who having all the money in the world, ended up getting yanked from retirement and put into separate lockup homes. Parkinsons and advanced dementia controled by Sutter Health, which, apparently, sucks, according to their youngest son who is in the middle of this disaster. I have the neighbors praying, I hope. Brought it up at the meeting on Thursday. Nobody else prayed for them. I think people freeze here when they hear of another event like this one.

Anyway, we also looked up dates and got updated on other things we are beginning to forget. I'll be watching YouTube videos for ways to improve the memory. And keep my eyes up for it. 

When these things clog up the brain, I need to remember to keep my eyes up.

Thank You, Papa, for all these blessings:

SCR

Protection and the ability to pray for my area

Knowing better is so vital :)

You. It was fun just having my eyes up last night.

For my new books this year: Messianic bible, The Real Faith, and the daily devotion by B. Johnson that is the sequel to the other one from years ago :) Steven didn't know we had that one.

For my wall of pics. My own family that is different and also great. I love that You chose the Hebrews and that I am one of them. I love that evangelism started with Adam and Eve. I love that it continued with Moses and on to David and Jesus. Messianic Jews are the best. I can see the royalty of it. They know how to treat everyone best. And their testimony is deeply rooted. And I'm this inside outer believer in Jesus that gets to know it :)

Thanks for new things this year. Help us keep our eyes up. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment