Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Sunday, January 28, 2024

1/28/24 Slept eventually

 Last night, I had coffee before dinner. It was 8pm before we ate our 7pm dinner. Good thing we had dinner at 3pm :)

Steven is outside warding off bugs with a safe spray. Again. Hopefully, it works as it says.

Have the eldest in mind, after our missions info Sunday service. During. I'd rather focus on Jesus. When I talk to her, my mind is mad at her for deserting God and the work he's had in her family. There are so many lessons to learn. I pray she takes them to heart as I do. Humans deeply secreting sin is a very serious matter. I'm sorry, Jesus, that this happens. Because of Your blood, it doesn't have to.

Later...  Since last night, when we saw a guy wearing a hat similar to Steven's, we realized that it went missing somewhere between here and  Washington. Steven insisted that  he saw it last in his van. Took that apart today. Nope. When I was looking for it last night, I thought I should look behind this pillow, then got distracted with other places to look. Today, I looked and there it was. Was that Holy Spirit helping me? Sigh. I need to tune in better to how God helps me and be clear enough about these events enough to write them down. I kept seeing that pillow in my head. Ticker tape? Sometimes I get these repeat things in my head. Listen better to my gut? Hmmm... I hope to learn more about how God works with us to find  things and to discern what He's up to and is calling me to help with. Partner in.

Steven is napping now. I did a bit of language studies today; enough to cover the day. Trying to back off treating Sunday like any other day. It's a day of rest with God.

A bit antsy today. That's a call to talk to Papa. To thank  Him  for everything in some detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment