Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Monday, January 8, 2024

1/8/24 quasi slept

 I couldn't fall asleep last night, until I got up for a half hour and yawned; my signal to try again. I think I was too warm last night. But I prayed and played some language games and was back in bed, rolling around, breathing routine done, tried to count backwards, but was too tired.

Today, I thought was a dental cleaning, but that isn't until next week. Tomorrow is my aligner check. Will I be done? Will see :)

Today, we fulfill the grocery list, first at the best natural store we have here. Then, we do other things. Need goat kefir to make the liver shake that will last. Extra blueberries, extra kale needed too. I just remembered not to use strawberries. Not good for a brain leak.

Two gals on the worship team yesterday: One like daughter, one like Elena. Could it be? Nothing is impossible with God.

This is where I go to state my daily thing during the day. It's time for transitions.

The alarm clock is working good for me. I don't always remember to set it and I almost wake up naturally at the right time now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment