Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

1/16/24 Slept :)

 Today, we checked out the Paris Baguette franchise near to us. Impressed by the decor, not impressed by anything else, really. Sigh. It's disappointing to find that you can make these goods at home and better. Too much bread. A smithering  of spread of anything. Never had an apple tart so scant of apple. Almost couldn't taste it for lack of it at all.

But we tried. I dressed up French Style, which I kind of had pieces of. something stripped black and white vertically, and I was in good company. Will return for a coffee cake one day, but for takeout. It's huge for the forty bucks it'll cost. Steven would rather have BR. I can make a keto version of anything in there, but I was kindly reminded of things I've forgotten all about, like the rainbow cake. Again, so much bread for a basic egg sandwich. Cheese cake that was mostly cake. 

Cake. Yeah. Just what I can't have. Brought home the cheesecake. Can pick at it, I guess. New York cheese cake is so much better. And instant cheeseless cheesecake is the best.

I thought about a french steak. Same as here, but with a wine sauce. Yeah, I can do that.

Found out a day early what this month's extra is and it's nice. In time to gift daughter for her birthday. Yay. It makes Steven redo the budget for this month in his own abstract way. It's okay, when I do it, it makes sense only to me, apparently. We are different, like our art work in class :) Sometimes people notice that.

My breakfast counter has taped on its edges the upcoming events we look forward to enjoying, one in April. The others in February. I think we're done for this month. How did that happen? Oh, yeah, the masked ball is coming up.

Listening to diabetes talks on YouTube and making sure I know what to do and take. I felt funny this morning, a bit dizzy, too. All these morning carb too meals need to be verified as okay, and I'm saying before 11am. Plus I take one diabetic supplement. 

RV videos are fun. Steven won't be doing a custom RV. Looks like we'll find something that he can stand in. Can't break the bank. Fun to look. Others experimented with them and move on to their next RV. We'll take the previous one, sir, thankyouverymuch.

Meat day for us. Bison in the sink, defrosting the rest of the way. Mmmmm... when we eat out too much, it's because we're not getting the right foods.

Fun dressing up today. A muslim gal was dolled up in French attire today. We are such a diverse people :)

The gym last night was good for us, for me, since it's the only exercise I get, other than a 10 minute block walk in the evening, shrouded in my bug net. Feel good about the bug net. Even if they're in the house, I can just grab the bug net and not be bothered. I need to look up this biting mini moth looking bug.

Later... didn't find the bug. Don't know what to say.

Bison burgers tonight, badly done, thanks, Steven. Dealing with his brain these days isn't fun. Bad breakfast followed by bad dinner. Yuck. I'm hungry. Need protein. Didn't get much today, except for in the milk that had a lot of natural sugar. Good grief. Give me goat kefir, anyday.

He's put on notice. But he doesn't learn, so this beautiful meat is bleah. No wonder he doesn't want  to  eat it. My mom loves my cooking. He does, too, but he doesn't retain memory for doing anything newer than 20 years old.

Frustrated, anyone? Yeah. I'll be fine after I eat. I made veggies to go with the meat and sat down away from the cook. Nobody asked him. He's like a four year old who just does whatever and whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment