Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

1/17/24 Slept :)

 Aligners have to stay in for another week, as of today. Oh well. Today is tooth cleaning day. Warm winter day here. Love it. Also an exercise day. Chewing on my chewy now. No given time for increase of those. It's a constant learning experience for my dentist. I like chewing longer, she's against it. Today, she's for it. She doesn't trust me when I say these aligners are in for 22 hours a day. Hate the weekly reminders to do it all these months long. Yes, dear, I am doing what you said. Too much like being with the siblings who insist I was something I wasn't. I'm sure talking to stoner bro convinces them. Hey, he's been stoned since age 12. He constantly brings up early teen stuff. The only thing little sis reminds me of is one occasion where I was hungry and took food. Malnutrition does that. Still dealing with the after effects. She knew that experience too, but didn't steal food. She was #5 and I was #2. 

Not looking forward to today's cleaning with mean round gal. Ugh. I know there's a shortage since Covid19, and it's hard for my dentist to tolerate her as well.

Glad to be okay to do a birthday thing with daughter just before the day turns. 

I forgot why I'm writing today. Sigh.

Tomorrow is BS night. Steven is ready for it. I was reminded that Smith Wigglesworth didn't take up his ministry until he was retired. I think my husband is doing that now. Makes me cooperate with stepping back. I'm ahead of him in so many ways because ministry was my life for these last 48 years. His was airplanes. It's okay to let him do what he likes with our group. College man style. I pray he can internalize what he's teaching as well. We've both been spirit-filled since the 80's. That's 40 something years... Time flies.

Later...

Dentist went so well, I wonder what's been up with little round gal since 2022? Maybe she went to retread school.

Steven is out fetching keto ice cream for tonight. We have two days before the solved mystery meat is in. Then we have the kind of known mystery meat for next week. 

RV quest is slowing up for us. Seems that things are a bit different than we thought, for the better. Maybe we can wait. I think we forge forward because of our unknown near future. If that surprises us in any way, that will also make a difference with our future plans. This year brings with it end planning and differing insurance. We are happy to go forward. He's a good guy. He planned so much without me. It's good to know what's going on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment