Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

1/9/24 Slept :)

 It's day 3 of the Bethel fast. We haven't done the fasting part, but I do have it on my mind and we listen to the short video daily (when we remember, otherwise, we catch up). We participate as we can. It's our people. I dream of living close by, but it's okay. Would be happy to find people here...

Thinking of mom today, of the absolute end to her health ailments that happened months ago. Her brain is good, her body is healed. While my sister visits her grave, I thank God for her new life in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment