Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

12/12/23 slept :)

 I slept last night. Steven put insulation in the in-wall dog door yesterday. Coincidence? I know I was waking up cold. He noticed the floor being warmer now. Only took us two years to realize that the old dog door that Gimli wouldn't use anyway was a culprit to my sleeping comfort.

Today, my sister's tree house was brought down, eaten up by termites. Sigh. She took movies. Big thing! Hope they didn't get to the house... The problem with buying an old house. Theirs is about 75 years old now. Sheesh. 

Day to rest for Steven, but he's already antsy. Time to hit Costco, I think.

Later... Antsy, indeed. He did laundry and a couple of other things before saying, "Hey, let's go out for dinner." Greek food, the best ever, is around the corner from us. His plate was a buck more than mine with twice the yummy steak. I'll get that next time :)

How am I doing today? Good. Listened to retired people give advice on things to avoid after 60. Really good. Steven loved it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment