Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

12/31/23 What to do

 As we hunt down the right van for us, we happened upon the right style for us today. Exciting. But can we find it for less? I'd love to do that. We won't spend a lot. Bigger and a gas guzzler would be so much cheaper. I'll look :) Meanwhile, Steven is looking at plain vans to buy in order to create one for us. Uh, that's too much for him. No big power tools cutting metal will keep him alive. Last time he used a jack hammer on the floor in Everett, a year after his open heart surgery and installation of a titanium cage, and I wasn't present, nor did I imagine that he would defy doctors' orders on purpose. As it turns out, he doesn't do stupid things on purpose. He's just not cognitive anymore. The other day, he pressed arm and chest weights when I wasn't present. I was completely out of sight, forgetting how forgetful he's become. His aorta is leaking in several places. That machine is just off limits now. That machine caused his first heart attack. Sigh. I can't help but pray that he gets a miracle this year for all new parts from Heaven. Let it happen with lots of witnesses. God's faith applied. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I'm up still at 4am. But it's been fun. I need to let myself stay up and enjoy the wee hours now and then. I have time for a nap later. Maybe that's why I didn't sleep last night. We were going to dance, but decided after naps to hold off until this big day. Meanwhile, we triked yesterday to get some exercise in for the day.

Looking at my Josh family pic. Poor Hannah, she's having a day. Poor Noah looks like me. La familia.

Time for salvation for this young man. Papa, give them Your faith so they can reach him, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Later...

About to leave for our NY party. Lots on my mind, but all laid at Jesus' feet. He knows. He just does :)

I want Steven to have many years ahead to enjoy his final years. It's hard for him to not give it all to the kids. No worries. I remind him that I'm here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment