Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Friday, December 8, 2023

12/8/23 not UP

 Went to bed at about 12:40am and was up at about 8:40am. Good for me :) My sleep was interrupted when I started retiring to bed with Steven, who decided to get to bed earlier and I thought I could do that too. Ha. So he went to bed with our usual Gimli routine, and I stayed up later, after having taken all my evening pills. I didn't retire until I was nodding off. That's always a good time to go to bed. Even having an afternoon nap of 20 minutes naturally, nodding off is a good time to nap. I heard but one sleep expert on youtube say that. So I wrap what I have to do around that important nodding off moment and just plan on getting to bed when it happens.

Tomorrow is brunch with the bible study friends. I will be up getting the croissants out of the freezer and onto a tray for tomorrow morning's adventure. I call it an adventure because it's the first time we've done this in daylight :) It'll be good to see how I do at that time, with taking meds earlier and getting up earlier.

Forgot to take Eyebright last night. Sticky eyes since.

Chiropractor today, yay. 

Watched "Reds" last night. Kinda wintery movie. Not Christmas stuff. Have to see what else we can do with traditions. Neighborhood lights? We walk ours in the evening. 

Later... Helped Ola write an email to Greta to tell her that she'd have to take care of mom's bonds to her hubby. But Ola, whose days and nights are inversed, doesn't think right. Mom's estate will go into probate to release that money. She will need to be patient.

Meanwhile, Steven made keto carrot cake. It came out meh. I would have done it differently, but there's no us working together on it because he doesn't hear me. C'est la vie.

Read a bio on poor old Rosemary C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment