Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Friday, December 1, 2023

RV shopping 2024

 Time to get going on the RV thing. Did this before; they deleted my last new RV blog.

Ridiculous prices out there because of the growing mobile community.

I even found a tiny house with $950 per month lease near the sea. Hmmm...

There are tiny houses on owned land, skoolies, right sized class A's, and extra wide class b's to consider. My HOA may accept a small class B. I've seen them on driveways here. But we'd have to do the build. Steven says that's too much a project for him.

I'm watching youtube and travelers in vans in Europe and across the US. Free land camping everywhere. But those folks are still quite young. Could be my kids, who are getting too old for nonsense and just want their own houses :)

What about getting some land for  son in Maui?


No comments:

Post a Comment