Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Christmas blogging 2023

 Hard not to compare one's family with a better situationed family. Typed out this way, it looks even more ridiculous than the real thing. 

The fact is that all families have their stuff. I really don't comprehend most other family's tolerances:

Male bossiness

Women fake submission

Games people play - If I hadn't read that book from 1969, I wouldn't notice :)

Kids begging for attention that parents are clueless to.

Parents assuming what's happening between siblings. They are so wrong :)

We families need one another because we can bring insight into one another's families. But we are excluded from all generation families in this culture that is not Bethel at all. Bethel created a godly culture to correct this confusion. Dysfunction. Too bad we are just out of reach of such a thing.

It's good to have Christmas by ourselves. I'm looking at family pj's for us and Gimli. Really. Why not? My kids are doing exactly what they want as far away as possible from us.

My husband's widowed SIL declared that she can only trust herself on FB today. Sigh.

NO. We can only trust Jesus. It's in the Book. We are just sheep, clueless to what we need, reliant on Jesus, who knows us completely.

Later... bored today. Raining outside. Laundry is being washed. Would like to do something, but what? Antsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment