Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

12/26/23 Slept :)

 I had a good night's sleep last night. Even with all the sugary treats from yesterday's breakfast. I guess it was all the fat added to it; the eggs and cheese I ate with it. It was one of those very helpful youtube videos I found out of so many. Youtube is a puzzle with key pieces for everyone.

Yesterday, it was Joe who talked about his 10 biggest mistake when he retired. We gleaned a bit out of that one. But that fellow recommended a software program that Steven ended up buying. From one engineer to another who thinks like him, it was a good find. Steven has made lesser mistakes, for sure, than this guy. But it was that math geek factor that I picked up on after listening to a few of this guys talks. Will have to write him and thank him.

Lots of presents to be had. I forgot to order one and I hesitated to order another for myself, but the mistake is remedied. Steven hid away one for us that he forgot about, but remembered later, then had to hunt for it :)

The eldest visited mom's place of rest yesterday. She's the only one close enough to access it. Just like her. I wonder if she ate a BR ice cream cake. Long story.

My weight is good now. I'm up a pound from treats with breakfast, with no side effects with the sugar content. Yay. Maybe that's because we also rode trikes for 3 hours later. Golf course open :)

Talked to son on Christmas Eve. He had lots to say, which is always nice. Laura, too. It's tricky to talk to kids about what we have for them later on in life. Daughter knows since she will run the estate. It's not a lot, like the people we live with in our area, but it contains what we brought to our family only and none else. With our son, it's a matter of not working and being settled still in his 40's. While Laura turned 50 this year and has the same challenge. YouTube came in handy for that, too. If they can work, they should. Meanwhile, ours is ours to survive on. Challenges are just that. We had them too. Steven assured them that this wasn't easy in the least. But it will be better with patience and letting things work out. We lost in waiting, but we didn't lose most of it.

Steven is in the shower. His person is experiencing today's miracle of survival and we believe God to keep him healthy for the duration, which is extended now :) Amen.

Later...

Made keto pizza today. Found that 1 pound of frozen cauliflower can make two crusts, and it isn't watery and cooks well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment