Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

12/13/23 Up

 Because I forgot to take my night pills until now, I'm up. Sheesh.

We decided to make plans for tomorrow. It's nice to have something to look forward to. Tomorrow:

Hallmark store after breakfast at La Bou. Pick up Christmas cards to send. Some Christmas shopping, like picking up a Christmas rug.

Yesterday was fun. Watched a Minions movie making fun of England and the royal family. Glad they are such good sports about it. Dinner at a new Greek place near us. Yum.

The project is going well. My laptop fan is breaking and a new one is on the way. Steven didn't want to put it in. He'd rather I had another new computer. But fans are what they are. Last time he bought a fan, it was $80. Now, he got one for $20. Three screws off. He's forgetting how to do things. YouTube is our friend :)

Grateful for my wall of pics. 

Susi sent me beautiful necklaces for Christmas. I love them. They are of glass and some metal. 

Loving my French lessons. 

Why am I up? Oh well.

Glad the sisters can resume contact, a bit away from Mom's celebration day with Marty in Heaven. Greta's tree house went down and she filmed it. John, too. Sigh.

Weird to enter this phase of life now. Good to have advisors on YouTube to help us through. To tell us to relax :)


No comments:

Post a Comment