Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

12/19/23 Eye opener

 We finally have the gay phenomena answered. Will it take? I hope so.

Extreme stress causes testosterone to rise as cortisol rises.

When testosterone rises in a man, it makes him effeminate. 

When testosterone rises in a woman, it makes her masculine.

What we do have in common when it comes to the genders is that testosterone rises in extreme stress.

But the irony is that females acquire male traits, some growing a beard and having problems with infertility and all those ovarian and breast growths. They get hostile as if a war was being waged and they have to fight. No wonder the meanness. Men grow boobs. They cry and are emotionally completely off their game of evenness in everything.

I know and have known many folks in this predicament. Not one of them are evenly keyed. Not one. Stress is off the charts.

Imagine if we all just calmed down as parents and let God work out our lives instead of hovering over our kids, worried that they won't compete or behave well in front of their peers. Imagine of we just loved our kids and trusted God with them and ourselves.

Imagine... But in Heaven, there is no stress, we all live in glory, we finally get it. Jesus died for us all. 

I'm alerted. Thank You, Papa. This is why we love unconditionally. Eventually, the reasons show up and we can settle back down to trusting You again. I'm sorry that I worry about folks that You know how to save. I repent. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment