Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

12/6/23 Up

 Lotta communication with family today. Lisa had a block of free time to talk. A lot of it when the car was turned off, waiting for a grandson's school bus. I shared French with her. Our quiet Christmas plans. She shared her stuff again. I just wanna be a sister to her. She's so far away.

Ola with her paperwork, printing stuff that is readable to deal with stuff. Not functioning with her days and nights upside down. She doesn't think so. Yeah? Well, I know so. She is me when I was that old.

Steven had a day to breathe :)

Later today are our dental appts. 

Sam's Club tonight. My feet were not cooperating. right heel spur acting up. 

Found coconut keto chocolate stuff. so good, and so waking me up :_ It was worth it. Love walking down the Christmas aisles.

French was good. Hebrew words are a daily discovery. Appreciate how God has gifted us Himself. We just need to look :)

Later...Steven at his dental appt now. Quiet house :) Drinking coffee, no sugar today, since I wanted a change. Gimli sits on Steven's chair, waiting for him to appear. A dog's life. I remembered to pet him a few minutes ago. He loves cheek kisses.

Managed finally to fall asleep. No chocolate at night, period. But it may also be these new vitamins he brought home. Choline is not my friend. 200% GDR. Nope. Will take a nap.

Lunch is had, a protein bar with a late breakfast. Waiting for the rest of the wafer in the bar to melt off my teeth before brushing. So sticky and good.

Have a box of Christmas stuff coming. The convenience of ordering online, but also knowing that we can get what we want.

I found tops online, all cotton. Haven't ordered them yet. I'm excited to find out what I will fit in now. In spite of all the chocolate goodies we ate yesterday, I lost weight because it was keto. The new bag of chocolate fun I found at Sam's seems to be a great winner. Fiber is good and the coconut isn't bothering me too much. I look forward to dropping a little lower in weight and then having a great menu that I can stick to. Seems like maintenance will be adding dessert.

Brunch set for Saturday at 10am. Way too early for us, but we'll get up and go because the hosts get to do as they like. Will bring croissants, fresh from TJ to my oven :) Ca va bien.

Dentist went as expected. Maybe or maybe not in 6 weeks, I will be done with this phase. We'll see at that time. I know there is more work, after that last tooth is in the right position. A dentist mistake that is being rectified. Sigh. I will be glad to be able to munch happily on my food again.

Tonight's Christmas month movie is 1941. 


No comments:

Post a Comment