Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Thursday, December 14, 2023

12/14/23 slept :)

 Steven called his uncle for his 98th this morning. He'll be busy partying tomorrow for the big wallapalooza. Surprising how sane one can still be at that age :) Ah, hope! On the phone with daughter, who struggles, but has not called me about this particular hard stuff at all. Oh well.

How am I doing? Zapped physically from yesterday's 3 hour barfarama with SIL yesterday. Yuck. They barf on her, then she barfs it all out on me. 

But I pray for the people who stress them. Stressful people are in fact those we are called to pray for.

So to her family, I bless each of you with Jesus, purity in life and divine solutions to your very own impossible issues :)

Today, I buy myself an alarm clock. It's official; Steven is incapable of just waking me up in the morning. He desires to, but as each day passes where he doesn't wake me up, though he's awake 90 minutes before me every day, he finds a cheap reason as to why his neglect:

Well, I heard you rolling around in there earlier (i.e, I used the bathroom at 7am)

Well, I figured you needed the extra sleep (not knowing that at all)

My fixes for these neglects:

Wake me up no matter what at 9am. It's my sleep schedule. If you don't, I won't sleep. 

Thus, I sleep maybe 2 nights a week.

Does this concern him? No. He smiles and says he'll wake me up at 9am tomorrow morning. Does it happen? Maybe the first time. After that, no.

My sleep is fixed at 12 - 12:30am to 9am. The circadian clock lets you sleep at intervals. Must get to bed by 12:30am in order to sleep the 7 1/2 to 8 hours. Does he know this? No. But I explain it to him constantly. He forgets.

Thus, after more than a year with a sleep doctor's plan, if God wakes me up, it's at 9am. I do the sleep routine very regularly. It is nothing for him to wake me up. He just decides what is good for me. Madness.

Need to pick up a prescription and grab an alarm clock from Walmart now.

I see patience is needed again. At least he's doing the daughter communication thing. I know that is afoot with barbs and innuendos about how I'm doing. Otherwise, she'd be calling me. I will have to fix that again.

Later... Fetched prescriptions, found an alarm clock, set it, and am sorting out why this place doesn't cooperate with my info paperwork in favor of Steven's. I feel better.

Later... took a few pics of Gimli and I in our face plant time :)

Leftovers from restos locales for dinner. Steven down for a nap. He's had a rough day, with my making him find out why Walgreens is kicking my butt. Turns out that they have one discount ca rd per family, use only one user for the whole family, but now, I'm a secondary user, just in case. Need that. My heart meds can't lapse. 

Funny to go to Walgreens and discuss with the staff about our problem, which the staff has also had a problem with, which can only be solved on the phone with a rep, while in the app. See, Steven? It's not me.

Dance night. Will we go? Don't know. I don't want to get a very heavy waiter with no hearing capacity to coax Steven to get food he doesn't need. Coffee, please. Keep the water coming. We'll tip you anyway. 

Have stuff coming in the mail, still. Not here. Have to also send stuff, like Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment