Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Monday, December 18, 2023

12/18/23 Up

 Tried to get to bed earlier tonight. Didn't take :) No problem, I can be up if that's the case.

I have lots of thoughts, I guess. Like being true to my Papa and what that means. I think the way I was as a new believer and so evangelical was because I was in the Word so much. Just the Word. Later, I wanted to go deeper, and now, even deeper, but with mentors who love Papa.

I dream of that campervan that can go up to Bethel with doggy and we switch out classes we want to take so one is always with Gimli. That may actually work...

I miss camper life and local use of it. 

Still up. Looked up an old friend who is now in NM. Looks like she bought a new retiree house :)

Stormy outside now. Thunder claps :)

Later... Officially up, been looking at campervans again. Fun to do it. I think about the environment and what's happening down the road with it and wonder if we should just get the electric hybrid. Plenty of diesel options in Sac, and even a dealership with something we'd like. Yikes. Have to wait. Good time to shop though.

Hovering my weight at the same as before, right at my goal weight. Want to lose more though. I probably need the extra fat to feed me in an emergency. Per my doc in Seattle, once upon a time.

I envision us doing a Bethel conference with Gimli. Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment