Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Sunday, December 17, 2023

12/17/23 Slept :)

 New alarm clock works well :) Good Sunday :) Love Christmas celebration in church online every week at Bethel :)

Looked at RV's again today. VW vanagan campers are a thing. Fits in hospital parking, too. Keep Gimli there so I don't have to commute a lot. Hmmm... Good engine in front now. Don't flip over. Best bed, at least the '68 van we had was very comfy.

So there it is.

How am I doing? Okay. Tired. Making sure I'm in good shape, though I forget a lot to exercise in the winter. Dancing works. PT would work. Went through a lot of trouble to get a routine exclusive to my needs. Why not? Yoga for keeping flexible. Presents under the tree... and that unknown thing of next year's finances. All will change, we are sure of it, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Nice to put space between the passings of family peoples. For all of us, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment