Us

Us
I hope to use this blog as a daily record of Papa, Jesus and Holy Spirit's daily interventions in my life. They are quite daily! I don't want to travel backward, but present; not future, just today. May my every entry be clear.

Thursday, December 21, 2023

12/21/23 Slept :)

 Slept last night, but didn't lose weight after much exercise yesterday. Probably because we had keto blueberry pie at around 7pm. Then no evacuating until today.Getting a hold of this keto thing :)

Helping SIL today. Daughter also calling. She is helping her cousin, an ex soldier and a somewhat distant cousin to us as well as Steven. Probably with ovarian problems like daughter. Like me. We stress way too much and more than we think with all the introversion...

All this is new relationship that is with people we might have known if we were all in proximity. Glad C has daughter. Glad SIL has people, too. Glad daughter has C since she's in her right mind.

Went to our annual open house for  a bit. Ate some kind of okay cookies, kinda keto. Ran into our favorite neighbors there. They were busy strolling. 

Came home and had dinner. Steven wanted to eat out. But we do that too much. As much as he tracks every penny, our food at home isn't cheap and needs to be eaten. Gourmet vs. crap or crap oil.

Glad to be on maintenance keto, but I'd like to lose more. Steven tries to maintain and not lose anymore. He thinks going out a lot does the trick because the offering is too much for anyone. Nope. I hate to cross him, but I have to. This clan doesn't fair not having its way. Yikes. I'm nonconfrontive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment